I am excited to tell you that I am officially going to Disney World in 28 days. Yay! I just called the guest services line and hit it right off with the cast member. The conversation went something like this:
Cast member: "Good afternoon, thank you for calling Walt Disney World where there is always a reason to celebrate. How can I help you have a magical experience."
Me: "oh my gosh, I just am so excited. Oh, sorry. I just love Disney World."
Cast member: "Awesome!"
Me: "I know!!!!
Cast member: "Have you ever visited Disney before?"
Me: "Girl, I love it. It is my favorite place. I mean in the world."
conversation continues...questions that aren't that entertaining....
Cast member: "Well, have fun okay!"
Me: "Not a problem!!!"
It is kinda spur of the moment kinda not. Of course I am always up for a Disney trip but, a friend of mine is going for the first time and invited me to tag along. So, (for blog purposes...who are we kidding, because I stinkin' love this place) I have so graciously...:) agreed to go. Here are some things I am planning on doing during my trip to bring back to the blog.
1. taking lots of pictures. Including updated photos of the Fantasyland expansions.
2. Eating a lot of good Disney food and taking lots of photographs of the food. I can use these to do reviews on restaurants I've eaten at.
3. Experiencing Disney World with someone for the first time...I have dreamed of this day! And the cool thing is I get to see it with my friend and her sister (both newbies). I can't wait to blog about this one!
4. I am going to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party...I am so excited.
5. Working on my next original photo. Last time I did a jumping photo (per my request. the girl looked at me like I was crazy...you know they usually just ask you to stand and smile.
but, I love my castle). This time I have an idea for photographs with the princess (it involves me posing with princess hands...it will be special)
That's what I got now. I can't wait to go and continue to think of new things to highlight on this blog! I really love it so much!
:) A Happy Blogger...