Alright, let's start of with a Youtube video from the Carousel of Progress this is from ru42's channel
Things they Carousel of Progress has taught me so far...
- Rover never ages. Ever.
- Each of the four seasons (over a long period of years) is represented in the carousel of progress (1st scene Valentine's Day (we will go with this being spring because it is close enough , 2nd scene is the Fourth of July, 3rd scene is Halloween, and the 4th Scene is Christmas .
-There are a lot of hidden Disney touches (all kinds of hidden Mickey's in the last scene).
- According to John flight, self cleaning ovens, Lindberg wont make it. However John does make quiet a few prophetic guesses about progress though.
- If you over think the time line (yielding an extremely long life span for John and Sarah and family ) your brain will hurt. Just go with it.
-Uncle Orville is always up to shenanigans.
- Each scene is set in the kitchen... I venture to say that's because the kitchen is the heart of the home (in my humble opinion).
-Catch a Disney version of Modern Marvels lesson in each scene as house hold appliances, transportation, and people of the time are highlighted.
-Grandma is a closet boxing fan. And a not so closet virtual video gamer. Busted!
- Sarah (the Mother) is always busy doing something, ironing, planning out an Independence Day celebration, re-arranging her rumpus room, setting up the voice command. That Lady is busy. Meanwhile her husband is relaxing for 75% of the time.
- That bum Uncle Orville pretty much invented AC.
-That song will be stuck in your head (that isn't necessarily a bad thing).
Well, I feel like we need to go grab some chicken nuggets at Cosmic Ray's or perhaps take in the second showing of Wishes! . Thanks for entertaining my ramblings! Have a great big beautiful tomorrow.